Air pollution study
- Physical and chemical Processes in the interaction biosphere-atmosphere.
- Atmospheric radioactive balance.
- Spreading and absorption of radiation and optical aerosois properties
- Deposal of ions and metals in the Andes due to the burnings.
- Processes of humid and drying deposal in Amazon.
- Development of analitical technics to elementar analysis (PIXE e ICP-MS)
- Air pollution in S.Paulo and quantitative identification of poluted sources.
- remote sense of aerosso
Lamfi - Laboratory of Material Analysis by Ionic Beams
- Research,construction, installation and development of instrumentation and methods, the majority based on ionic beam techniques for characterization and modification of materials.
- Collaborations with IFUSP scientists or in intersdisciplinary researches using ionic beam methods for samples characterization.
Physics of Plasma
- Physics of Plasmas confined in Tokamaks
- Controlled termonuclear fusion.
- Purchase,storage and data recovering.
- Growth of policristaline diamonds thin films and nanoestructured films of metals, metallic leagues, oxides, nitrates, carbides and diamondlike.
- Study of the growth dynamics through measures of fractality, wrinkelment, rugosidade, using the Scanning Probe Microscope and also mechanical and electrical properties of thin films.
- Applications of diamond films in the manufacture of microdevices and recovering of cutting tools.
- Photo-nuclear reactions and nuclear fusion.
- GRENAC(Group of nuclear reactions,Applications and Computation.
Polymers a liquid crystals
- ceramic materials
- Biological systems
- Optic metrology
- Quadripole nuclear resonance
- Nuclear magnetic ressonance
- Amorphous materials
Biophysics and Medical Physics
- Optic and magnetic spectroscopy in the strudy of molecules of biological interest.
- Interactions between bioactive molecules and model
- Physical-Chemical properties of anphilic aggregates.
- Theoretical study of properties of equilibrium and transport in model systems which describe processes of biolocial interest , including also charges transference in macromolecules.
- Tomography by emission, PET and SPECT: simulation, reconstruction 2D and 3D, quantification.
- Instrumentation in nuclear medicine: control and quality guarantee.
- Processing medical images.
Instrumentation and Particles
- Nuclear Physics
- High Energy Physics
- Development of scientifical instrumentation.
Analysis of material with acelerators(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dosimetry and Physics of radiations
Vibrations and veicular acoustic
of Physics - Address: Matão Street, alley R,187; Postcode
05508-900 ,University campus
São Paulo, Brazil, P.O.Box 66318, Postcode 05315-970, fax nº